Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring break mythology

So I am a lot late in posting this, but I ran into two goddesses on my spring break trip to Seattle.  They were about ten minutes and five blocks away from one another.  My family and I went to the Maroon 5 concert, and in the arena they had many food vendors.  One of them immediately stuck out to me, and it was the Ceres Roasting Company.

I had never heard of this company before, but I think the name is appropriate.  As we all should know, Ceres is the goddess of Agriculture.

And about ten minutes later, we walked into a QFC grocery store for bottled water, and there right in front of my eyes is Athena.

I had never heard of Athena water before, but there it was! It was the world wanting me to remember mythology on my vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment