Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dreams..

I had a set of dreams last night.  They don't all make sense together, but it was as if one began as soon as the one before ended, sort of mimicking flashbacks.  I have always had very detailed and vivid dreams, and could remember the details when I would wake up.  Some of these dreams have been with me since I was a child.  The oldest dream I remember took place when I was around six years old.  I know this because it happened before I moved to Montana.  My mother and I were riding a motorcycle on the highway when walls of bricks began forming around us.  I remember being scared when I woke up, but never found out how the dream ended until it continued in another dream a few years later, with my mother throwing me outside the bricks before the walls closed completely. I have no idea how something like that happens.  It is the mystery of dreams!  

Anyway, I haven't had dreams that detailed in a while, so you'll have to settle for the flashes.  My dreams last night began with people I do not recognize and myself inside a house.  A few people started breaking through barricades that we had around the house.  I'm not sure who these people were either, but I remember knowing they were the enemy.  I defended myself with a pencil to one man's chest, and then flashed to a road in the middle of nowhere with fields on either side.  I was again with people I do not recognize, but we were running from a darkness that I can only describe as a tornado that filled the entire sky behind us.  We were just beginning to think we weren't going to beat the darkness, when we saw a farmhouse not far from the road.  I had just opened the door when I flashed to a restaurant.  I was sitting at a table with my family, but couldn't decide what I wanted to eat.  I was confused because the waiter at this restaurant normally works at Buffalo Wild Wings, but there were pancakes on the menu.  Then I woke up to my alarm very hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment